Almost everything is pretty good. Almost all we eat is good in taste,looks and flavor but, something fresh and nutritious is today’s choice.When preparing fresh fruit,cut them neatly with a sharp knife exactly in different or uniformed sizes and shapes.Sometimes, instead of eating them raw,there were lots of choices that you can make with it depending on the variety of fruits. The fruits in season which are soft is good for this preparation. For good presentation, you can arrange them on a big platter or on a fruit bowl and boats.This is just a simple but bright idea on how to present fruits for a change of pace. You can serve it for appetizers,desserts or for side dishes too.This is the way to make a healthy and refreshing fresh fruit salad.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 big bowl of festive fruit salad
* 1 fresh red Fuji apples,sliced into cubes or diced
* 2 fresh oranges, sliced into rings or circles
* 2 cups fresh ripe papaya, sliced into cubes
* 1 cup fresh pears, sliced into cubes
* 1 cup pineapple chunks or tidbits (canned)
* 1 fresh ripe mango, sliced into cubes
* 2 cups fresh seedless green/red grapes, sliced into half or as a whole
* 1 cup fresh melon dew, sliced into different sizes and shapes; stars circles,squares,rectangles
* 2 cups fresh red watermelon, sliced in different sizes and shapes
* 2 fresh kiwi fruit, sliced in circles
* 2 cups processed cream
* 1/2 cup condensed milk
Optional:3 Tbsp chopped peanut or granules,Lettuce leaves.
* Wash all the fruits and slice into cubes. It’s your own choice, you can slice it the way you want. You can make different forms and sizes out of it.
* Drain the can of pineapple. Completely drain all the syrup.
* Place all the fruits in a fruit bowl. Add the Processed cream and condensed milk. Toss them all together. If you have salad shells, you can fill in the fruits or arrange all the fruits in a beautiful order on a big platter.Using the Lettuce leaves, place them on a big platter and arrange all the fruits on top. Top with chopped peanuts.
* Chill and serve cold.
How to make different salad shells