I cook this every week for my family. If you love seafoods, You’ll love this flavor and easy preparation of this recipe. Try it now!
10.4 ozs of oysters
8 tablespoons of oil
2 tablespoons of chopped green onions
Seasoning for Marinating:
2 teaspoons of ginger wine
½ tablespoon of cornstarch
1 teaspoon of salt
Showing tecnique and method is easy when someone shows you how. You can’t mess with it. It makes you a great cook!
1. Wash oysters clean. Drain. Marinate with seasoning for marinating for 20 minutes. Scald in boiling water for 20 minutes. Ladle out. Drain
2. Beat eggs with seasoning well. Add oysters and chopped green onion to the batter.
3. Heat oil in frying pan. Pour the batter in. Fry over medium flame till it’s no longer running. Serve
1. Heat the pan first before you add oil.
2. Do not stir the egg batter right after you pour it in the pan. Wait for a while. Let the batter turn a little bit. Then turn it over.